The dealership started as McMahon Auto Company, established in 1934 by Vincent T. McMahon, has been the dominant automobile organization in the City of St. Louis, Missouri, USA, and the city's only Ford dealer. They are located on Gravois and Chippewa in South St. Louis. The building was built in 1948 as a Pontiac dealership and change to Ford in 1958 The dealership has been a landmark for over 60 years.
McMahon Ford is proud of its numerous awards and recognitions over the years. The Dealership has been awarded the Time Magazine award"Dealer of the Year" in 1970 with Vincent T. McMahon.